Add for proposals for developing an internet platform under #SportDiplomacyAcademy project
For the needs of the project it is necessary to develop an internet platform, as follows:
Creating a cloud-based platform with the following capabilities:
• An English-language administrative panel with at least 10 active users; the possibility of collaboration between different administrators;
• Database for registration of sport organizations, in which the entities will be able to self-register with its information;
• Unlimited text pages;
• “News” module;
• “Gallery” module;
• Ability to upload text pages and video resources;
• Content and site translation in 8 different European languages;
• Develop a search engine for resources integrated into the site in which diverse research, analyzes and documents are available and the ability to search by keywords, language, document type;
• Buying a domain (selected by the assignor), cloud-based hosting and support for a period of 5 years;
• Cloud-based platform and hosting can distribute the load between several servers located in different centers across Europe.
Proposals to design the above components will be evaluated with respect to:
• Best price/quality ratio;
• Previous experience in executing similar orders;
• Total implementation budget.
Candidates must send an offer to prepare the above-mentioned order until July 01, 2019 at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be evaluated by 30 July 2019 and the selected candidate will be notified and will be invited to sign a subcontract after the notification.